DevOps and Release Engineer
We’re now looking for a full-time DevOps and Release Engineer with 2-5 years’experience.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-nativemicroservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, andinfrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout theengineering team.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team.
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available,fault-tolerant systems at scale.
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting viaBash, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS).
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling,Lambda).
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git).
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI).
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. ElasticSearch).
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., Terraform,Cloudformation).
- Bachelor or master’s degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience.
- Effective communication skills.
We are a diverse group of people interested in computing, finance, art, alternative programming languages, and reading and hiking.
Interested in joining us? We’d love to meet you