Manual QA Engineer
We’re now looking for a full-time manual QA Engineer with 0-3 years’ experience.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customersatisfaction.
- Plan,create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Develop and Execute Test Plans.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports andmetrics to Senior Management.
- 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- 3 yearsof experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing(selenium), Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’ssuccess.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill.
We are a diverse group of people interested in computing, finance, art, alternative programming languages, and reading and hiking.
Interested in joining us? We’d love to meet you