As our Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating data from multiple sources, ensuring reliable data delivery, building platforms that work for petabyte scale data, and help integrate backend with front end teams via clean APIs.
- Build petabyte scale applications that run on the cloud.
- Be responsible for large scale data ingestion pipelines from a variety of sources.
- Ensure data delivery is reliable.
- Ensure that the data infrastructure is scalable and performant.
- Design clean APIs for front end teams to interface with data infrastructure.
- 2-5 years of experience engineering products at scale.
- Experience in building platforms with complex data pipelines.
- Design and implemented rest APIs.
- Experience with Python/Node JS/Java/Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Spark, Kafka.
- Experience with Elastic search / Postgres / Redis / Mongodb / Dynamodb etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Devopse experience.
Skill & Competencies
- Anuncom promising obsession with ever-improving, high-quality work.
- Ability to deliver in a messy and chaotic start-up environment.
- Willingness to be both an effective individual contributor and collaborative team member.
- Hold honesty and humility above all as non-negotiable values.